José A. Gandía-Blasco Canales of DIABLA designed the Lipstick Outdoor Furniture set originally for GANDIABLASCO. The furniture set draws inspiration from the shape of lipsticks and is comprised of an armchair and a coffee table in a variety of colors. The cosmetic influence shows through the structure and can be seen on the backrest of the rounded armchair. The two featured furniture components are made from 100% recyclable polyethylene -- which is a material that can combat harsh weather.
The pieces from the Lipstick Outdoor Furniture collection come in four different colors options in total -- white, red, pink and gray. In addition to the captivating tonal selection, the styles can also be adorned with cushions as well.
DIABLA Introduced the Lipstick Outdoor Furniture Collection
1. Cosmetic-inspired Furniture - There is an opportunity to merge the design of popular makeup items with household furniture to create innovative products that appeal to a unique audience.
2. Sustainable Outdoor Furniture - Producing outdoor furniture that is made from 100% recyclable materials can appeal to consumers who prioritize eco-friendly options.
3. Customizable Outdoor Furniture - Furniture that can be personalized and adorned with cushions can provide consumers with the opportunity to add their unique style and preferences to their outdoor decor.
1. Furniture - Furniture companies and designers can incorporate popular cosmetic designs into outdoor furniture to create unique products that appeal to a new audience.
2. Sustainability - There is an opportunity for companies to invest in sustainable materials and producing eco-friendly outdoor furniture to cater to a growing consumer demand for environmentally conscious products.
3. Customizable Decor - Home decor companies and designers can offer customizable outdoor furniture options to meet the growing consumer need for personalized, unique home decor.