With National Chocolate Chip Day coming up this Saturday, May 15th, Lindt is helping fans celebrate by elevating their cooking repertoire with the Lindt Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe. Crafted with the Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar, the cookies will satisfy your sweet and salty cravings.
To make the crowd-pleasing recipe, fans will need all-purpose flour, sea salt, baking powder baking soda, insulted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, honey, one egg, vanilla extract, and, of course, Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cacao, chopped.
The recipe is a great fit for those baking with kids or preparing thoughtful porch deliveries. The brand hopes to help fans #SenseTheEXCELLENCE and "enjoy the simple pleasures in life" on National Chocolate Chip Day.
Image Credit: Lindt
The Lindt Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is Decadent
1. Elevated Baking - The trend towards elevated baking offers opportunities for brands to showcase unique and premium ingredients.
2. Sweet and Salty Combinations - The trend towards sweet and salty combinations presents an opportunity for brands to experiment with unique flavor pairings.
3. Personalized Gifting - The trend towards personalized gifting provides brands with a chance to offer creative and unique gift options.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can utilize the sweet and salty combination trend to create new and innovative flavor profiles.
2. Retail and Ecommerce - The trend towards personalized gifting presents retail and eCommerce businesses with an opportunity to offer customized products for their customers.
3. Travel and Hospitality - The trend towards elevated baking provides travel and hospitality companies with an opportunity to offer unique culinary experiences for their guests.