Sustainable French beauty brand La Bouche Rouge created a limited-edition lipstick that fans will be able to get their hands on through participating Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts. (avec amour) by Le Meridien is a global program that's all about celebrating the romance of travel and it includes short film series and this special lipstick, which offers a fresh new take on the classic red shade.
LM (avec amour) by La Bouche Rouge takes the form of a deep rouge shade that references a timeless mid-century French red. The lipstick can be acquired by guests of Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts as part of a custom lip service menu. Those who book the premium suite package are able to select their preferred shade of lipstick and have a concierge deliver the product with a sparkling beverage.
La Bouche Rouge's Limited-Edition Lipstick Can Be Ordered In-Suite
1. Limited-edition Lipstick - The trend of creating limited-edition lipsticks offers a unique opportunity for brands to create exclusivity and generate excitement among fans.
2. In-suite Beauty Services - The trend of offering in-suite beauty services allows hotels to provide a luxurious and convenient experience for guests, disrupting the traditional hotel experience.
3. Sustainable Beauty - The trend of sustainable beauty encourages brands to create eco-friendly and ethically sourced products, which can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the beauty industry.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can explore the potential of creating limited-edition lipsticks and incorporating sustainable practices to meet the demands of conscious consumers.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can innovate by offering in-suite beauty services to enhance the overall guest experience and differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can tap into the trend of limited-edition lipstick collaborations with hotels, providing an exclusive and high-end product for their customers.