As a celebration of works of art from major luxury brands, this limited-edition champagne is inspired by Bulgari's Serpenti rose gold jewelry.
Dubbed the Bulgari Serpenti x Dom Pérignon Rosé, the champagne will be limited to only four cases worldwide. In keeping with its luxury brands, the delicate drink is paired with a custom-designed Bulgari Serpenti necklace. The vintage 2004 rose is enclosed in a wooden case. Its label is crafted in rose gold, and the magnum-sized bottle is engraved with a snake scale pattern.
The 2004 vintage rosé is in stark contrast to the 2003 vintage. The vines from the former year experienced problem-free vegetative growth, making for an exquisite batch, fit for this limited-edition champagne series. Available as of mid-February, only London, Milan, Paris, and Tokyo are privy to the beverage.
Image Credit: The Drinks Business
Dom Pérignon Joined with Bulgari to Release Limited-Edition Champagne
1. Luxury Alcohol Collaborations - Opportunity for luxury brands to collaborate and create exclusive limited edition alcohol products inspired by their respective works.
2. Custom-designed Packaging - Innovation opportunity in the beverage industry to create custom-designed packaging for luxury and limited edition products.
3. Jewelry-inspired Beverages - Opportunity for luxury beverage brands to create jewelry/ accessory-inspired products.
1. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods companies can create exclusive partnerships with alcohol brands to create limited edition products.
2. Packaging - Custom-designed packaging companies can collaborate with beverage companies to create luxury and one-of-a-kind packaging for exclusive products.
3. Beverage Manufacturing - Beverage manufacturers can explore creating niche and luxury products inspired by art and jewelry in collaboration with luxury brands.