My favorite kinds of images are the ones like in the Limite FW 2011 Campaign which instantly jump out at you despite their overall simplicity.
Capturing two girls as they lounge around a swanky hotel room, the Limite FW 2011 Campaign showcases the different modern styles the line has to offer. From sheer leopard print dresses to black skin-tight mini skirts, the ads illustrate a collection that definitely dresses you up for a night on the town.
It’s impossible not to stare at the photos from the Limite FW 2011 campaign; everything and everyone just looks so damn good and enviable.
Implications - Modern-day consumers are instantly attracted to products featuring an aspect of sex appeal. Items that contain a sensual element appeal to shoppers who want to explore different sides of their sexuality. Companies trying to increase their revenue could develop more designs that work towards this aesthetic.
The Limite FW 2011 Campaign Features Luxurious Fun
1. Luxurious-style Ads - Creating ads that showcase a luxurious lifestyle can attract modern-day consumers looking for aspirational products.
2. Sensual Fashion - Designing fashion items with a sensual element can appeal to shoppers who want to explore different sides of their sexuality.
3. Swanky Hotel Experiences - Developing hotel experiences that offer a lavish and enviable atmosphere can attract consumers seeking a luxurious lifestyle.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by creating luxurious and sensual designs that cater to consumers' desires for aspirational and explorative fashion.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can capitalize on the trend of showcasing a luxurious lifestyle by creating ads that evoke an aspirational and enviable atmosphere.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can seize disruptive innovation opportunities by developing swanky hotel experiences that offer a lavish and enviable atmosphere, appealing to consumers seeking a luxurious lifestyle.