LimeBike e-scooters are about to be introduced into the company's expanding fleet. LimeBike first debuted as a bike-sharing platform, but has since expanded into other transportation options as well. The company recently revamped its collection with a host of e-bikes, but this new e-scooter addition seeks to position the company for shorter range travel.
The LimeBike e-scooters are being called 'Lime-S' and boast some capable specs. The e-scooters are able to reach 14.8 mph and have a maximum range of 37 miles on a single charge. Those looking to ride one of these scooters should expect to pay $1 to unlock the scooter, and an additional $0.10 for every 10 minutes of riding. All of the Lime-S models used by LimeBike will be made in-house, allowing LimeBike to easily handle quick repairs.
Image Credit: LimeBike
LimeBike E-Scooters Have Just Been Added to the LimeBike Fleet
1. Expansion of E-scooter Sharing - The introduction of LimeBike e-scooters into their fleet shows an expanding trend in the e-scooter sharing industry.
2. Integration of Multiple Transportation Options - LimeBike's expansion from bike-sharing to including e-scooters demonstrates the trend of offering diverse transportation options within one platform.
3. Efficient and Convenient Short-range Travel - The addition of Lime-S e-scooters by LimeBike caters to the trend of providing quick and convenient travel options for shorter distances.
1. Micro-mobility - The e-scooter sharing trend by LimeBike contributes to the micro-mobility industry's growth.
2. Shared Transportation - The integration of Lime-S e-scooters into LimeBike's fleet aligns with the shared transportation industry's focus on providing flexible and efficient travel solutions.
3. Sustainable Transportation - The adoption of Lime-S e-scooters by LimeBike supports the sustainable transportation industry's goal of reducing emissions and congestion in urban areas.