LGND's Original and Silk nootropic performance drinks are low in calories and packed with nootropics to support cognitive performance. The beverages are made with extracts of natural ginger root, green tea, turmeric root and chicory root, as well as a handful of B Vitamins and other natural extracts. While the Original flavor is said to have a spicy ginger taste, LGND Silk boasts flavors that are sweet and citrusy.
These performance beverages contain functional nootropics like Bacopa Monnieri and Alpha GPC for learning and memory, plus L-Carnitine for energy and boosting energy levels in the body, and Citicoline for improving the attention. Used together, nootropics can be "stacked" so that they complement one another to boost cognitive functions immediately as well as over a period of time.
Image Credit: LGND
LGND's Low-Calorie Beverages are Packed with Nootropics
1. Nootropic Beverages - The growing interest in cognitive performance and wellness, presents the opportunity for the development of a nootropic beverage market.
2. Stackable Nootropics - The trend towards 'stacking' nootropics presents an opportunity for development in supplements, snacks and other consumables.
3. Functional Drinks - Functional drinks are gaining popularity as a way of obtaining energy and focus, offering an opportunity for nootropic-infused drinks.
1. Health and Wellness - Including nootropic beverages as part of a larger health and wellness regimen presents an avenue for the growth of this industry.
2. Fitness - Infusing nootropics into fitness supplements and performance products offers opportunities for innovation in the fitness industry.
3. Beverage - Developing nootropic-infused beverages for both fitness enthusiasts and general consumers is an opportunity to grow the beverage industry.