These shots from LF Markey will bring you way back to your high school glory days (or have you cringing at your hatred of gym class). These images are actually stills from Markley’s film that is set to be presented during London Fashion Week.
You may not remember your basketballs looking more like disco balls, but I’m sure you will remember the cat fights between hormonal teenage girls. Take a look through the gallery to get a glimpse of your glamorized high school years.
LF Markey Releases Some Exaggerated Shots from Her New Film
1. Glamorized High School - Opportunity for fashion brands to create nostalgic high school-inspired collections and marketing campaigns.
2. Exaggerated Film Stills - Potential for filmmakers and photographers to experiment with exaggerated visuals to tell captivating stories.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Brands can tap into consumers' longing for the past by incorporating nostalgic elements in their products and advertising campaigns.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the trend by creating high school-themed collections and marketing campaigns.
2. Film - Filmmakers and photographers can explore the use of exaggerated visuals to create visually striking films and stills.
3. Marketing - Opportunity for brands to utilize nostalgia marketing to create emotional connections with consumers and boost sales.