The Lexus LY 650 yacht has been unveiled as a new luxury vessel from the car brand that is positioned as an opulent way for passengers to enjoy a high sea voyage without losing sight of the most luxurious features.
The yacht boasts a 65.5-foot design that is inspired by the Lexus L-finesse design from its recent lineup of cars and is set to be manufactured, sold and services by the Marquis-Larson Boat Group.
The piano black and dark bronze exterior of the vessel hides three staterooms along with three bathrooms, while common areas are kept exquisitely appointed to ensure they meet the highest standards for luxury.
The Lexus LY 650 yacht is set for a global debut in 2019 and acknowledges the increasing demand for ultra-highend oceanic vessel on a worldwide scale.
The Lexus LY 650 Yacht will be Ready for a 2019 Global Debut
1. Opulent Car Brand Yachts - The luxury car brand Lexus expanding into yacht manufacturing presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the luxury marine industry.
2. Highend Oceanic Vessels - The growing demand for ultra-luxury yachts presents an opportunity for companies to invest in the production and servicing of high-end oceanic vessels.
3. Luxury Design in Yacht Industry - The incorporation of luxury car design elements within yachts presents an opportunity for collaboration between the automotive and marine industries.
1. Luxury Marine Industry - The manufacturing and servicing of opulent yacht vessels caters to the growing demand for premium oceanic experiences.
2. Automotive Industry - Luxury car brands exploring yacht manufacturing presents an opportunity for expansion into a new sector and the creation of cross-industry collaborations.
3. Marine Services Industry - The production and servicing of high-end yachts offer growth prospects and business opportunities within the marine services industry.