Candy Spelling, estranged mother of Tori Spelling, has decided that her 57,000 square foot mansion is just a tad bit large for her and her pooch.
Candy Spelling just released her book “Stories from Candyland” and at the same time put the estate left to her by Aaron Spelling on the market for $150,000,000, surpassing the Fleur De Lys as the most expensive on the market. Mariah Carey is busy checking out that property.
Candy Spelling’s legendary Holmby Hills mansion is officially called “The Manor.” The estate was built new by Aaron Spelling on the site of Bing Crosby’s former estate lay, which he had demolished.
Candy Spelling will be moving into a 17,000 penthouse at The Century complex.
Candy Spelling Tries to Sell 'The Manor' in Hollywood
1. Luxury Real Estate - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new technologies or strategies to cater to the growing demand for high-end, multimillion-dollar properties.
2. Celebrity Home Sales - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create platforms or services that streamline the process of buying and selling properties owned by celebrities.
3. Residential Downsizing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer innovative solutions to help individuals transition from large estates to smaller, more manageable living spaces.
1. Real Estate - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate technology in the real estate industry to enhance the buying and selling experience, especially for luxury properties.
2. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop platforms or services that connect celebrities and high-profile individuals with potential buyers in the real estate market.
3. Home Downscaling Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create specialized services to assist individuals in downsizing their homes and relocating to more suitable living arrangements.