LELO has announced a collaboration with Italian fashion brand DIESEL. The global collaboration marks the historic merge between the two brands.
LELO is currently the worlds leading designer of all intimate lifestyle products. The companies have combined to give two of LELO's best-selling products a new look.
The SONA Cruise and TOR 2 devices will now be available in DIESEL'S classic red. These striking pieces will feature fun messages that read "TURN ME ON" and "ALL I NEED IS A CHARGE." The two companies believe that the devices that make us feel good should also look good. With this product, they have hit the mark.
The brands aim to normalize the idea that sexual pleasure should be as typical as 'recharging.' Those interested in the devices can find the products on LELO's official website.
Image Credit: LELO
LELO Has Announced a Project with Italian Fashion Brand DIESEL
1. Fashionable Sexual Wellness Toys - The trend of incorporating fashion design elements into sexual wellness products is an opportunity for companies to appeal to consumers who prioritize aesthetics.
2. Collaborations Between Fashion and Sexual Wellness Brands - Collaborations between fashion brands and sexual wellness product companies can create unique and innovative products that appeal to niche markets.
3. Normalization of Sexual Pleasure - Brands that aim to normalize and destigmatize sexual pleasure through their products can capitalize on the growing demand for sex-positive and inclusive messaging.
1. Sexual Wellness Products Industry - With the rise of aesthetic-focused sexual wellness products, companies in this industry can benefit from incorporating fashion design trends into their product development strategies.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion companies can tap into the growing market for sexual wellness products by collaborating with existing brands or developing their own lines of fashionable sexual wellness products.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - As more brands aim to destigmatize sexual pleasure and promote sex positivity, marketing and advertising agencies have the opportunity to cater to these brands and develop innovative campaigns that appeal to younger and more diverse audiences.