You know what your next art purchase should be? A great big piece of psychedelic craziness created by Melbourne artist Leif Podhajsky. And when I say that his work is psychedelic, I mean way down the rabbit hole psychedelic.
The thrilling artwork incorporates all the tricks that mixed media magic can provide from collages to cut-outs and sepia toned shenanigans. Leif Podhajsky works include unicorns, psychonauts (like an astronaut, but crazy!) and the odd space age vagabond.
The Works of Leif Podhajsky Take You Down the Rabbit Hole
1. Psychedelic Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to incorporate mixed media techniques like collages and cut-outs in art to create a psychedelic experience for viewers.
2. Space-inspired Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine space imagery with art to create unique and mind-bending visual experiences.
3. Exploration of Consciousness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use art as a medium to explore altered states of consciousness and provoke introspection.
1. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce new art forms and techniques inspired by psychedelic and space imagery.
2. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create immersive art installations or performances that transport audiences to psychedelic and space-inspired realms.
3. Fashion and Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with artists like Leif Podhajsky to create psychedelic-inspired clothing, accessories, and merchandise.