Dee and Ricky recognized a market for LEGO jewelry and created a unique collection of accessories inspired by the retro children's building blocks.
Their line of LEGO jewelery is centered on $75 and $100 LEGO brooches, a few of which can be seen in this gallery.
In the related articles below you'll note the LEGO jewelery by Dee and Ricky isn't the first fashion series we've featured based on this pop culture icon; we've seen everything from luxury LEGO rings to LEGO fashion shows.
Brick Brooches and Other Fine Baubles From Dee & Ricky
1. Retro-inspired Jewelry - There is a growing trend for retro-inspired jewelry, such as Dee & Ricky's LEGO collection, which presents an opportunity for designers to create unique accessories with nostalgic appeal.
2. Pop Culture Fashion Accessories - Pop culture icons like LEGO are becoming popular inspirations for fashion accessories, providing an opportunity for designers to create unique and playful pieces that resonate with consumers.
3. Luxe Toy-inspired Jewelry - There is a demand for luxury jewelry inspired by childhood toys like LEGO, presenting an opportunity for designers to create high-end, collectible pieces that appeal to nostalgic and affluent consumers.
1. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can explore the creation of retro-inspired collections, like Dee & Ricky's LEGO jewelry, to attract customers interested in unique and nostalgic accessories.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can tap into the trend of pop culture fashion accessories, like LEGO-inspired pieces, to attract consumers who seek playful and distinctive fashion items.
3. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can capitalize on the trend of luxe toy-inspired jewelry, like high-end LEGO pieces, to target affluent customers looking for exclusive and nostalgic collectibles.