The 'LEGO Friends Jungle Rescue Base' is well-suited to kids who've expressed an interest in wildlife, as the expansive set allows them to build an impressive jungle treehouse and clinic, which they can use to help a variety of animal characters. This includes two elephants, and two sloth figures—who kids can interact with using three LEGO friends; Andrea, Mia, and Olivia.
Kids can save the elephants and help the stranded sloths find their way, all while exploring the rescue base that's complete with a rope bridge, slide, and multiple ladders that connect the different tiers to one another. Apart from these building pieces and characters, the set comes with an array of accessories to inspire creative play, such as walkie-talkies, a robot drone, and an animal rescue kit.
Image Credit: LEGO
The 'LEGO Friends Jungle Rescue Base' Allows for Endless Creative Play
1. Eco-friendly Toys - Opportunity to develop and market more sustainable and environmentally-friendly toys.
2. Interactive Playsets - Opportunity to create more interactive and immersive play experiences for kids.
3. Stem-based Learning - Opportunity to incorporate science, technology, engineering, and math principles in play.
1. Toy Industry - Manufacturers can incorporate eco-friendliness, interactivity, and STEM learning in their toy products.
2. Education Industry - Educators can use interactive and STEM-based toys as teaching tools in the classroom.
3. Tourism Industry - Tourism operators can incorporate immersive and experiential activities, such as animal rescue simulators, in their offerings.