Harper’s Bazaar Korea’s September 2012 issue features ‘The New Leather Dressing’ spread. Model Lee Hyun Li sports an assortment of black animal hide, each piece more dazzling than the last with billowing pants and striking business suits.
Stylist Jo Yun’s dark if not dominatrix-inspired vision shines through The New Leather Dressing. Harper’s Bazaar Korea is known to set the pace for high fashion, not only in the Asian sphere, but throughout the world. These leather on leather outfits build on the publication’s already stellar reputation.
Lee Seungyeop took photos of Li as she posed before bridges and concrete structures. The focus remains set on the apparel however as he zeroed in on the shimmering cuts of fabric.
The Harper’s Bazaar Korea Lee Hyun Li Photoshoot is Leather-Based
1. Leather Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate unique and innovative leather designs into their collections.
2. Dominatrix-inspired Styling - Potential for fashion stylists and designers to explore the edgier side of fashion and create bold, provocative looks.
3. Shimmering Cuts of Fabric - Chance for textile manufacturers to develop new materials that provide a heightened sense of glamour and sophistication.
1. Fashion Design - Creativity and experimentation in leather fashion is driving new opportunities for designers to push boundaries and create avant-garde pieces.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore using unconventional settings and compositions to capture the striking contrast of leather fashion.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Development of innovative fabrics and materials can enhance the overall appeal and luxuriousness of leather-based fashion.