LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs. This is an LED white balloon (light emitting diodes) lamp which is very, very attractive. The lamp is made of polypropylene which is a plastic polymer (natural and synthetic materials with a variety of properties and purposes) which is used in many different settings both in industry and in consumer goods.
The lamp is also made in red. This is a really pretty, yet simple design.
Implications - The clear LED bulbs house in the individual balloons have a lifetime of up to 100 hours. In addition to being long lasting, these white polypropylene balloon lamps are both practical, stylish and easy to use. Requiring just two lithium-coin batteries, the lamp is also easy to move.
White Balloons Lamp
1. LED Lighting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new applications for LEDs in various industries.
2. Polypropylene - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Find alternative uses for polypropylene in consumer goods and industrial settings.
3. Balloon Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore innovative and attractive designs using balloons in lighting products.
1. Lighting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate LED technology into traditional lighting systems for improved energy efficiency.
2. Plastics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable alternatives to polypropylene for plastic applications.
3. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine lighting and decorative elements, like balloons, to create unique home decor products.