The Le Projet 'Monolit' basin series has been designed as an ultra-modern approach to washroom fixtures that is geometric, stylish and, above all, highly functional. Designed by Alex Vitet of Le Projet, the sinks are crafted from Meridian Solid Surface material and feature a Y-shaped drain that creates a stronger visual intrigue compared to traditional alternatives. This also helps to quickly drain water in a demure manner that brings a stylish experience to the everyday task of brushing ones teeth, washing their hands and so on.
The Le Projet 'Monolit' basin series also includes the shower stall drain that creates slight visual intrigue, while also preventing water from pooling in certain areas. This addresses an increasing preference amongst consumers for a seamless blend of function and form as they seek out ways to update their living spaces.
The Le Projet 'Monolit' Basin Series is Visually Chic
1. Geometric Bathroom Fixtures - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new materials and designs to create visually striking and highly functional bathroom fixtures.
2. Y-shaped Drains - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative drain designs that enhance both form and function in bathroom fixtures.
3. Seamless Blend of Function and Form - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore ways to integrate aesthetic appeal and practicality in the design of bathroom fixtures.
1. Bathroom Fixture Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate advanced materials and manufacturing techniques to create visually chic and highly functional bathroom fixtures.
2. Home Renovation and Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer new and innovative bathroom fixture options to meet the increasing demand for stylish and functional living spaces.
3. Plumbing and Drainage Solutions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop novel drain designs and solutions that optimize water drainage while adding visual intrigue to bathroom fixtures.