My envy of foreign fast food is at an all-time high after seeing the new Le Double Mix. The Le Double Mix is a combination of two hamburgers in one from Belgian fast food chain Quick.
The Le Double Mix comes in two styles: chicken or beef. The beef version has sauce au poivre on one side and sauce brie fondue on the other. The chicken version, my personal favorite, has a sweet curry sauce on one side and a spicy curry sauce on the other.
Two different buns are used in the Le Double Mix so that you'll always know what side of the burger you're about to bite into. Hopefully fast food chains around the world will adopt and adapt Quick's new sandwich. Could you imagine a Big Mac and a McChicken all in the same sandwich?
Fast Food Chain Quick Combines Two Burgers into One With the Le Double Mix
1. Dual Flavored Burgers - Combining two different sauces in one burger creates an opportunity for fast food chains to experiment with new flavor combinations.
2. Two-in-one Sandwiches - Fast food chains can attract customers by offering sandwiches that combine two of their popular menu items into one.
3. Bun Diversity - Using different types of buns for each side of the burger adds an element of fun and visual appeal to the product.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can differentiate themselves from competitors and attract new customers through innovative menu offerings like the Le Double Mix.
2. Food Service Equipment - New types of equipment may be needed to facilitate the production of dual flavored burgers that require separate cooking and assembly processes.
3. Packaging - Designing packaging that keeps each side of the burger separate during transport while still allowing for a visually appealing presentation to the customer can be an opportunity for packaging companies.