If you love the smell of lavender so much, you feel like you could eat it, these lavender scones are for you. Created by Jessica from How Sweet It Is, the Caramelized Peach and Lavender Scones recipe is a lovely summer snack. It also makes a tasty breakfast, coffee partner or even a midnight desperation snack according to the blogger.
To make your own version of these caramely peach-glazed scones, you will need three large peaches, plus ingredients like brown sugar, culinary lavender and buttermilk. In addition to having a peachy glaze, the scones are also filled with brown sugar-caramelized fruit and just a hint of the flower. Flecks of lavender have also been added on top.
The Caramelized Peach and Lavender Scones Make a Sensational Seasonal Snack
1. Caramelized Peach - Opportunity for innovative peach-based products and flavors.
2. Lavender Scones - Potential for incorporating lavender into baked goods and expanding lavender-infused product lines.
3. Seasonal Snack - Growing demand for rotating seasonal snacks, creating an opportunity for unique flavor combinations.
1. Food and Beverage - Potential for new product development and flavor experimentation in the food and beverage industry.
2. Bakery and Pastry - Opportunity for bakeries and pastry shops to offer unique and trendy baked goods.
3. Agriculture - Increasing demand for specialty fruits and herbs provides an opportunity for farmers to cultivate crops like peaches and lavender.