DRY Sparkling's Lavender flavor is a bold take on the classic carbonated beverage. The sparkling water brand is no stranger to fun flavors, with Watermelon, Fuji Apple, and Juniper being some of its other best-sellers.
This sparkling lavender water is not only a refreshing choice on its own, but is recommended as a botanical cocktail mixer that adds a touch of sophistication to both vodka and gin-based drinks. Naturally sweetened with cane sugar, each 12 oz bottle of DRY's lavender flavor features only 70 calories, making it a diet-friendly alternative to flavored sodas which can be highly caloric due to their artificial ingredients.
As botanical flavors become more popular in the gourmet food realm, beverage brands are following suit, and are introducing both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options with these emerging taste notes.
DRY Sparkling's Lavender Flavor is Ideal for Botanical Cocktail Blends
1. Botanical Cocktail Blends - Exploring the use of botanical flavors in cocktail mixes opens up opportunities to create unique and sophisticated drink offerings.
2. Gourmet Beverage Brands - The rise of botanical flavors in the gourmet food industry creates a market for beverage brands to introduce innovative and premium drink options.
3. Healthy Soda Alternatives - The demand for low-calorie and naturally sweetened sparkling water presents an opportunity for beverage brands to provide healthier alternatives to traditional sodas.
1. Beverage - Beverage manufacturers can tap into the botanical cocktail trend by developing new flavors and drink options that cater to consumer preferences.
2. Food - The gourmet food industry can explore collaborations with beverage brands to create botanical-inspired non-alcoholic options that complement their gourmet offerings.
3. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness companies can capitalize on the demand for low-calorie and naturally sweetened beverages by developing innovative sparkling water products that serve as healthy soda alternatives.