In an effort to make the apparel industry more sustainable, a company called Last Bottle Clothing has started making ultra-lightweight shirts out of recycled materials. For conscious millennials who are always looking for new ways to 'go green,' these shirts offer the perfect blend of fashion and social good.
Last Bottle Clothing is a new apparel company that sells shirts made from 100 percent recycled plastic bottles. Additionally, the entire production process is designed to eliminate plastic pollution and the use of fossil fuels. In total about 13 500ml plastic bottles are used to make each shirt. The result is garments that are soft, lightweight, breathable and can be worn for years to come. Even the shirts themselves are 100 percent recyclable and can be repurposed after the wearer has tired of them.
Last Bottle Clothing Sells Shirts Made from Recycled Bottles
1. Sustainable Fashion - There is a growing trend towards producing sustainable clothing, offering opportunities for the creation of new materials, design and production techniques.
2. Circular Economy - The circular economy model, including the recycling and repurposing of materials, is disrupting traditional manufacturing processes in the fashion industry.
3. Eco-conscious Consumerism - Increasing demand for eco-friendly products is driving opportunities for businesses to develop and market sustainable clothing options.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has opportunities to innovate and improve sustainable production practices while meeting growing consumer demand for eco-friendly clothing options.
2. Recycling - The recycling industry can benefit from increased demand for recycled materials, including plastics, from companies producing sustainable clothing and other products.
3. Consumer Goods - As consumers become increasingly eco-conscious, companies across multiple industries including consumer goods, have opportunities to cater to this demand with sustainable product options.