These laser-cut lamps are made to take the shape of mystical objects.
Designed by artist Sara Collet Watson for her etsy shop 'Lighting by Sara,' these lamps come in a variety of shapes and designs. The artist uses drilling and laser-cutting techniques to create the lamps, which are intended to be night lights and give off a warm ambiance that is perfect for putting children to sleep. The lamps come in the shape of moons, birdhouses, rocket ships, mountains and lighthouses that all have beautiful symmetric patterns that reveal the light when it is turned on.
These laser-cut lamps are perfect for children's rooms, or even for adults who enjoy quirky and rustic decor in their homes.
These Laser-Cut Lamps Would Make a Quirky Addition to Any Bedroom
1. Laser-cut Lamps - Opportunity for innovative designs in laser-cut lamps for unique and quirky lighting options.
2. Mystical-themed Lighting - Opportunity to create lighting products inspired by mystical objects and themes.
3. Quirky Home Decor - Opportunity for quirky and rustic decor products for adults who seek unique home accessories.
1. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor brands to offer laser-cut lamps as a unique lighting option.
2. Children's Products - Opportunity for children's product brands to introduce laser-cut lamps as night lights with whimsical designs.
3. Artisanal Crafts - Opportunity for artisanal craft businesses to incorporate laser-cutting techniques into their product offerings.