No one likes bathing suit shopping, but Lands’ End is trying to change that. That’s why they've just introduced their Island website.
The Island website features the sounds of waves, as well as the sight of cabanas, waterfalls and oceanside fashion shows. The interactive site lets shoppers relax and look at new suit styles.
For many, wearing bathing suits is traumatic enough, may as well make buying them enjoyable.
Implications - Tired of the increasing number of dark styles coming out, consumers are looking for subtler designs. Products featuring a subtler aesthetic are appealing to those who want to maintain an element of class in their look. Companies trying to attract more shoppers could develop their designs with this in mind.
Lands' End Makes Bathing Suit Shopping a Day at the Beach
1. Subtle Designs - Companies could develop products with subtler aesthetic to attract more shoppers.
2. Interactive Shopping - Creating immersive and interactive online shopping experiences can make the process more enjoyable for customers.
3. Oceanside Fashion Shows - Hosting fashion shows near the beach can create a unique and engaging shopping experience for consumers.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can capitalize on the trend of subtle designs to attract more customers.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce companies can leverage interactive shopping experiences to enhance customer engagement and increase sales.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can explore hosting fashion shows near the beach to offer a distinct and memorable shopping experience.