Lana Filippone, an artist based in Toronto, Canada, and a ceramic graduate from the Sheridan Institute: Crafts and Design program, has won top honors at the Not Forkchops design competition for Imm-Living, a design company also based in Toronto. Lana Filippone has created a line of cob holders fit for the hipster. Made out of white porcelain, they fit in perfectly with Imm-Living's other offerings.
From a couple of hungry T-Rexes to a pair of old revolvers, Lana Filippone got very creative when it comes to this kitchen tool staple. Chowing down on corn has never been more fun. Excitingly, the playful cob holders will be made available for purchase soon enough. Until then, they fit into a complementary Imm-Living collection of goods that will certainly whet people's appetite for more.
Lana Filippone Wins Imm-Living Design Competition Not Forkchops
1. Creative Cob Holders - The trend of using unique and playful cob holders is on the rise, providing opportunities for innovative designs and collaborations in the kitchenware industry.
2. Hipster Home Decor - The hipster aesthetic is extending to kitchen accessories like cob holders, offering opportunities for designers and manufacturers to create trendy, artisanal products for the home decor industry.
3. Playful Kitchen Gadgets - Consumers are increasingly drawn to fun and whimsical kitchen gadgets like cob holders, presenting opportunities for product development and marketing in the kitchen tools industry.
1. Kitchenware - The kitchenware industry can capitalize on the trend of creative cob holders by producing innovative and stylish designs that appeal to consumers seeking unique and playful kitchen accessories.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can tap into the hipster aesthetic by incorporating quirky and artful cob holders into their product offerings, attracting consumers who value trendy and distinctive home accessories.
3. Kitchen Tools - Manufacturers and retailers specializing in kitchen tools can meet the demand for playful kitchen gadgets by developing and promoting cob holders that combine functionality with fun, targeting consumers looking to enhance their cooking experience with unique and entertaining utensils.