The Lacoste Outerwear Fall/Winter 2019 collection consists of bold collaborative pieces that are designed in partnership with Pyrenex, Gloverall, K-WAY and Alpha Industries. The heritage sportswear brand's latest collection consists of pieces representative of both its retro aesthetic and each label's use of technical fabrics.
The hybrid outerwear styles include quilted parka jackets that stand up to cool weather, embroidered satin bomber jackets that are a lighter weather option, windbreakers, and wool coats with a military-inspired silhouette.
Fusing chic design lines with high-performance, and weather-proof textiles, the Lacoste Outerwear Fall/Winter 2019 collection highlights an array of gender-neutral and transitional looks. Teaming up with other iconic outerwear labels, the heritage French brand creates pieces that appeal to fashion fans seeking fine craftsmanship paired with a distinct and fun point of view.
Image Credit: Lacoste
The Lacoste Outerwear Fall 2019 Range Boasts Bold Collaborations
1. Collaborative Outerwear - The trend of collaborative outerwear offers opportunities for heritage brands to join forces with other labels to create unique and innovative pieces.
2. Technical Fabrics - The use of technical fabrics in outerwear presents disruptive innovation opportunities for brands looking to combine performance and style into their designs.
3. Gender-neutral Fashion - The rise of gender-neutral fashion in outerwear opens up possibilities for brands to create inclusive and versatile pieces that cater to a wider range of consumers.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore collaborative partnerships and incorporate technical fabrics to create unique, high-performance outerwear pieces.
2. Heritage Brands - Heritage brands can leverage collaborative initiatives and gender-neutral design approaches to revitalize their offerings and attract a diverse customer base.
3. Outerwear Brands - Outerwear brands can tap into the trend of using technical fabrics and collaborating with other labels to design innovative, functional, and fashionable outerwear collections.