Those who haven’t visited a water park this summer may have their hand forced by Krista Long’s 'I Love Summer.' The aptly named photo shoot is made up entirely of perfectly timed pictures of folks shooting out of water slides. Just as there are a variety of water slides, there are a variety of reactions in Long’s shoot.
No two riders in 'I Love Summer' look alike, and as such, no two reactions are the same. Some riders are tense while others are literally smiling as they enjoy a split second of being airborne before crashing into the water below. The focus here is squarely on the rider, with the background blacked out and the majority of the slide not seen. The moment of excitement captured in Krista Long’s 'I Love Summer' is a reminder of just how fleeting the joy of summer is.
Krista Long’s ‘I Love Summer' Spotlights Epic Slpashdowns
1. Water Park Photography - Opportunity for photographers to capture unique and exciting moments at water parks, showcasing the joy and adrenaline of the experience.
2. Adventure Tourism - Growing demand for thrilling experiences like water slides, creating opportunities for travel companies to offer specialized adventure tourism packages.
3. Extreme Sports Photography - Increasing interest in documenting extreme sports moments, leading to potential innovation in camera equipment and accessories designed for capturing high-speed action in water parks.
1. Photography - Photography industry can tap into the trend of water park photography by offering specialized services and equipment for capturing exciting moments.
2. Travel and Tourism - Travel and tourism industry can incorporate water park experiences into adventure tourism packages, catering to thrill-seeking travelers.
3. Sports Equipment - Sports equipment industry can develop specialized cameras and accessories for extreme sports photography, specifically targeting water park enthusiasts.