In an effort to boost their social media presence and engagement, Kraft Mac & Cheese decided to put together a video to thank all the fans who “liked” a post on their Facebook page. The rather comical video is called ‘Likeapella,’ featuring a song sung by a group called the YellowJackets, who thanked each of the 4,800 fans.
In the video, a few of the fans names were sung, while the rest were included at the end of the video with a Special Thanks scroll. The brand has also launched other interactive concepts, such as a Twitter game and commercials that are influenced by their Tweeting community.
Many companies are beginning to see the opportunities available in utilizing social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Kraft has managed to devise an unexpected surprise for their fans, which is a great way to show appreciation to customers.
Kraft Mac & Cheese Thanks Facebook Fans With 'Likeapella'
1. Social Media Engagement - Companies can boost their social media presence and engagement by creating interactive content like Kraft Mac & Cheese's 'Likeapella' video.
2. Interactive Concepts - Brands can create interactive concepts that involve their online communities, like Kraft Mac & Cheese's Twitter game and commercials.
3. Customer Appreciation - Showing appreciation to customers can be done in unique and unexpected ways, such as Kraft Mac & Cheese's personalized song for their Facebook fans.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can utilize social media platforms and interactive content to engage with their customers and show appreciation.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers and advertisers can incorporate social media strategies and interactive concepts to enhance customer engagement and loyalty.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore creative ways to show customer appreciation, such as producing personalized content like Kraft Mac & Cheese's 'Likeapella' video.