The Kopparberg Cherry Cider is a new flavor option from the brand that aims to address consumer demand for fruit-forward ciders as they shift towards libations with a crisp, refreshing profile. The cider will launch in February and features a 4% ABV along with a light, fruity profile that's achieved with an apple cider base and a hint of sweet cherry. Curious consumers will be able to get their hands on the libation starting on February 3 at Tesco locations in the UK with availability extending to Asda, Sainsbury's and Morrisons on March 2, 8 and 30, respectively.
Kopparberg Head of Marketing Rob Salvesen spoke on the new Kopparberg Cherry Cider saying, "Fruit ciders continue to be increasingly popular in the UK, and due to increasing demand for new flavors, we are excited to be launching our new cherry flavor to the UK off-trade. Our focus on delivering a variety of much-loved crisp and refreshing flavors is what we feel sets us apart from other ciders on the market.”
The Kopparberg Cherry Cider Responds to Consumer Demand
1. Fruit-forward Ciders - The rising demand for fruit-forward ciders presents an opportunity for the creation of innovative and refreshing cider flavors.
2. Expanding Flavor Options - The launch of the Kopparberg Cherry Cider demonstrates the potential for expanding flavor options in the cider industry to cater to consumer preferences.
3. Increasing Popularity of Fruit Ciders - The increasing popularity of fruit ciders opens up avenues for new market entrants to introduce innovative fruit-infused cider products.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The alcoholic beverages industry can capitalize on the rising demand for fruit ciders by creating innovative and appealing fruit-flavored options.
2. Cider Production - Cider producers can seize the opportunity to develop new and unique cider flavors, like cherry, to meet consumer demand for fruit-forward options.
3. Retail and Distribution - Retailers and distributors can benefit from the growing popularity of fruit ciders by stocking a wide variety of flavors to attract and cater to the evolving preferences of consumers.