Similar to the first installment of the project, the Morten Koldby 'Animal Portraits #2' series is a collection of photographs focused on the faces of various creatures.
Koldby explains that part of his intent with this series was to portray the animals as expressing human emotions and attitudes. For instance, there is a contemptuous-looking fox, a dignified lion and a confused ostrich. Also, there is one horse who looks rather down in the dumps; one almost feels compelled to ask it, "Hey, why the long face?"
Along with 'Animal Portraits #1,' Koldby plans to compile these photographs into a single collection and use them to make a coffee table book. The photographs are the perfect images for such a book. They would make great conversation pieces.
The Morten Koldby 'Animal Portraits #2' Series is Wild
1. Humanized Animal Portraits - The Morten Koldby 'Animal Portraits #2' series humanizes animals by capturing their expressions and emotions, presenting opportunities for disruptive innovation in the field of animal photography.
2. Emotional Animal Representation - Koldby's photographs showcase animals expressing human emotions and attitudes, opening up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the realm of animal communication and understanding.
3. Storytelling Through Animal Faces - The 'Animal Portraits #2' series tells stories through the faces of creatures, presenting opportunities for disruptive innovation in the field of visual storytelling and narrative photography.
1. Animal Photography - The Morten Koldby 'Animal Portraits #2' series redefines traditional animal photography by capturing unique expressions and emotions, offering space for disruptive innovation in the industry.
2. Animal Communication - Koldby's photos pave the way for disruptive innovation in the field of animal communication, as they depict animals expressing human emotions, fostering a deeper understanding between humans and animals.
3. Visual Storytelling - The 'Animal Portraits #2' series presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the realm of visual storytelling, as it uses animal faces to convey narratives and evoke emotions.