The Standby Office, designed by the German studio KÃ¶nig+Neurath, is extremely useful and perfect during an office expansion renovation. The office is made from steel and measures 190 x 146 x 74cm. All you need to do is add a computer, chair oh and of course an employee and you're all set. They will be available in Spain in the next few months.
Implications - With mobility as an important factor for consumers, many companies have adopted smaller, more compact products. Not only is it the convenience that makes this feature attractive, but also the ability to provide additional space. This demonstrates a movement towards compact portable furnishings that suits the modern consumer taste.
1. Compact Portable Furnishings - The Standby Office showcases the modern consumer's preference for compact portable furnishings, presenting opportunities for companies to innovate in this market.
2. Flexible Workspace Solutions - The Standby Office offers a flexible and adaptable solution for office expansion and renovation, paving the way for innovation in the workspace solutions industry.
3. Mobile Office Technology - The Standby Office's emphasis on mobility highlights the potential for innovation within the mobile office technology industry.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The rise of compact portable furnishings, exemplified by the Standby Office, presents opportunities for furniture manufacturers to innovate and create unique and practical products for modern consumers.
2. Office Design and Renovation - The Standby Office's flexible design offers opportunities for innovative solutions within the office design and renovation industry.
3. Portable Technology - The Standby Office's emphasis on portability and mobility presents opportunities for innovation within the portable technology industry, particularly in the development of devices and accessories that cater specifically to remote and flexible workspaces.