Located in the heart of Broadbeach, Australia's Jupiters Hotel & Casino, Kiyomi Restaurant is a Japanese eatery that fuses contemporary and cultural design elements. The space was conceived by designer Luchetti Krelle who collaborated with Steelman Partners and embodies an ornate aesthetic that is the achieved with the help of its decorative wall murals.
The monochromatic murals are inspired by birds, foliage and botanicals and are applied atop textured wood panels. Each panel consists of layered square bricks that give the partitions a textural feel.
Kiyomi Restaurant's other eye-catching details include its private booths -- each separated by sleek wooden walls -- as well as its strategically placed florescent lamps, offering a source of dramatic mood lighting without illuminating dining areas fully.
Australia's Kiyomi Restaurant Boasts Cultural Decor Accents
1. Ornate Decor Elements - Opportunity for businesses to incorporate decorative wall murals and textured wood panels to create a visually striking aesthetic.
2. Cultural Fusion Design - Chance for industries to explore the combination of contemporary and cultural design elements to create unique and immersive experiences.
3. Strategic Mood Lighting - Potential for businesses to utilize strategically placed lamps to create a dramatic ambiance without fully illuminating the dining areas.
1. Hospitality and Dining - Incorporate ornate decor elements and cultural fusion design in restaurants to offer customers a visually appealing and immersive dining experience.
2. Interior Design and Architecture - Opportunity for interior designers and architects to explore incorporating textured wood panels, decorative murals, and strategic lighting into their projects.
3. Lighting Design and Fixtures - Develop innovative lighting solutions that can create a dramatic mood without fully illuminating the space, specifically for the hospitality industry.