Japan adores creating innovative and often times outlandish flavor combinations for the chocolate Kit Kat bars so it is no surprise that the local shops will be selling the candy bar wrapped in an exclusive and edible gold leaf packaging.
The Kit Kat Chocolatory locations in Japan are selling gold-inspired chocolate bars that commemorate the luxurious Kit Kat flavoring. The bars feature the traditional chocolate and wafer combination with a thin, gold and edible foil surrounding the chocolate. Since the gold layer is edible, consumers are instructed to leave it on the Kit Kat bars and eat as-is for a luxurious experience.
In addition to the edible gold leaf bars, the Kit Kat Chocolatory locations will also be giving away one 24-karate Kit Kat bar to one lucky winner.
These Precious Metal Kit Kat Bars are Exclusive to Japan
1. Innovative Flavor Combinations - The popularity of outlandish flavor combinations for Kit Kat bars in Japan presents an opportunity for creating unique and disruptive chocolate flavors.
2. Edible Packaging - The introduction of edible gold leaf packaging for Kit Kat bars opens up possibilities for other edible packaging solutions in the confectionery industry.
3. Luxurious Experiences - The incorporation of edible gold foil on Kit Kat bars creates opportunities for other brands to offer consumers luxurious edible experiences.
1. Confectionery - The confectionery industry can explore the implementation of innovative flavor combinations and edible packaging to create unique and indulgent products.
2. Food Packaging - The introduction of edible packaging for Kit Kat bars presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the food packaging industry to create sustainable and edible packaging solutions.
3. Premium Brands - Premium brands in various industries can incorporate the concept of edible luxury into their products by exploring the use of edible foils or packaging materials.