Kingsford Products Co. has announced a new direct-to-consumer (D2C) offering for avid barbecuers that will keep them grilling year-round without the need to track down products in-store. The brand will be providing consumers with access to the Kingsford's Pallet Present that is priced at $400 and includes either 48 16 pound bags of its Original Charcoal or 56 20 pound bags of its Pellets Classic Blend. The pallet of product comes wrapped in a weatherproof cover to allow for convenient storage outside.
Associate Marketing Director at Kingsford Products Co. Rachel Shahvar spoke on the inspiration behind the new product offering saying, "Kingsford grilling is a four-seasons lifestyle. Our fans have spoken, and we listened — they want a better way to get more of the charcoal and pellets they love, and we obliged."
Kingsford is Offering a Range of Products for Year-Round Grilling
1. Direct-to-consumer Grilling Fuel Deliveries - The D2C model for grilling fuel deliveries offers convenience and ensures year-round access for customers.
2. Pallet Present - The Pallet Present provides consumers with a bulk supply of grilling fuel, allowing for convenient storage and cost savings.
3. Four-seasons Grilling Lifestyle - The demand for year-round grilling experiences has created a market opportunity for brands to offer specialized products and services to meet customer needs.
1. Outdoor Cooking Supplies - The outdoor cooking supplies industry can leverage D2C grilling fuel deliveries to offer customers a convenient and hassle-free supply chain.
2. E-commerce and Delivery Services - The e-commerce and delivery services industry can capitalize on the trend of D2C grilling fuel deliveries by providing seamless logistics and order fulfillment solutions.
3. Home and Outdoor Living - The home and outdoor living industry can tap into the four-seasons grilling lifestyle trend by creating innovative products and accessories that enhance the grilling experience.