To welcome summer in the most on-brand way possible, Miller Lite is introducing Miller Lite Beercoal as the first-ever beer-infused charcoal for the grill. The charcoal is ready to be used for a variety of classic backyard barbecue recipes like Baby Back Ribs with Beer Glaze, Beef Skewers with Miller Lite Marinade or Buttermilk and Beer Grilled Chicken Sliders.
Anne Pando, director of marketing for Miller Lite, said "Summer is also beer season, and as a light beer known for great taste, it only made sense to pair Miller Lite with the distinct and beloved flavor grilling offers." To create this novelty product, the brand reduced real Miller Lite to a concentrated form, then coated Miller Lite Beercoal with the taste of the light beer.
Miller Lite Beercoal Brings the Taste of Beer to the Grill
1. Beer-infused Products - There is an opportunity for creating innovative products in the food and beverage industry that incorporate the flavors of beer.
2. Novelty Grilling Accessories - There is a growing trend towards novelty grilling accessories that add new twists to classic barbecue recipes.
3. Alcohol-inspired Innovations - There is an opportunity for businesses to create unique products that incorporate the flavors of popular alcoholic beverages.
1. Beer Producers - Beer producers can expand their product offerings by creating beer-infused items that appeal to consumers' love of barbecue and grilling.
2. Grilling Equipment Manufacturers - Grilling equipment manufacturers can create innovative, beer-inspired grilling accessories that appeal to consumers looking to try new things.
3. Food and Beverage Companies - Food and beverage companies can create new products that incorporate the popular and beloved flavors of beer, tapping into a new market of beer-loving consumers.