Photographer Vivianne Sassen shoots model Kinee Diouf in abstract positions then juxtaposes cut and pasted images to make for one surreal editorial. Set in both the outdoors and the studio, the model poses in different ways. Then using a photo editing software, pieces of the images are overlapped and modified so that the final image looks distorted and convoluted.
This a really creative way to make photography more than beautiful images and designs. Kinee Diouf still wears designer clothing like Versace, Emporio Armani and Bottega Veneta, but the juxtaposed image catches your eye more than the average fashion editorial. You will find yourself wondering what messages the editorial is conveying and symbolizing. This is an editorial that will really make you think.
Model Kinee Diouf Gets a Cut and Paste Remodification
1. Abstract Photography - Exploring abstract positions and juxtaposing cut and pasted images in photography creates unique and surreal visuals.
2. Photo Editing Innovation - Utilizing advanced photo editing software to overlap and modify images opens up possibilities for creating distorted and convoluted visuals.
3. Conceptual Fashion Editorials - Combining fashion with surreal and symbolic elements in editorials challenges traditional approaches and stimulates thought-provoking content.
1. Photography - The photography industry can embrace abstract techniques and innovative editing software to expand creative possibilities and appeal to a broader audience.
2. Art and Design - Exploring surreal juxtapositions in photography can inspire artists and designers to incorporate similar concepts in their work, pushing boundaries and creating unique visual experiences.
3. Fashion - Conceptual fashion editorials that merge high-end fashion with abstract visuals can attract attention and differentiate brands by evoking emotions and sparking conversations.