If there was ever a hybrid between Twister and a kids yoga mat, it would be the Phresh Mat by Chi Universe.
This yoga mat for kids is paired with an app in order to gamify the postures. In order to make each move as easy as possible to understand, the mat features a series of vibrant shapes and colors so hands and feet can effortlessly be put in the right spot. Chi Universe products are so unique, they have even been recognized by Michelle Obama in her Let's Move! LA events in the fight against child obesity.
As well as appealing specifically to kids, there are a number of Phresh mats for teens and moms who want to tune up their practice as well.
This Kids Yoga Mat Turns the Fitness Activity into a Stretching Game
1. Gamified Fitness Products - Creating gamification-based products that cater to people's love of gaming and that are seeking to increase their physical activities from the comfort of their homes.
2. Interactive Yoga Mats - Revolutionizing the use of traditional yoga mats by incorporating technology and interactivity using a mobile app.
3. Fitness Apps for Kids - The development of apps tailored for children to engage them in physical activities and healthy lifestyles from a young age while making them fun.
1. Fitness & Wellness - Introducing gamified products that not only cater to the usual exercise enthusiasts, but also introduce a new customer segment such as kids and teenagers.
2. Consumer Technology - Incorporating modern technology that enhances the users' experience, making them more engaging and potentially more effective and enjoyable than traditional fitness products.
3. Children's Products - Leveraging technology, and gamification techniques to incorporate educational elements and engage children in the practice of physical activity from an early age.