Children like to play with their food, and they like colourful sweeties. Now, children can have both, with Kellogg USA's Lego Fun Snacks. These are colourful snacks that are shaped like Lego pieces in grape, cherry, and 'graperry' flavours that contain 100% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin C per pouch. They come in small pouches that are perfect for the lunchbox as a treat for nursery and school.
Implications - I have always had a thing for playing with my food, but polite society has trained me to think that is inappropriate; until, that is, the creation of Lego Fun Snacks.
1. Edible Building Blocks - The trend of creating food items that resemble building blocks opens up opportunities for innovative snacks and interactive eating experiences.
2. Constructive Snacks - The demand for snacks that not only taste great but also provide nutritional benefits presents an opportunity for brands to create fun and healthy snack options.
3. Colourful Sweeties - The popularity of colourful and visually appealing snacks can inspire brands to develop vibrant and enticing food products for both children and adults.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the production of innovative snacks that combine fun shapes and flavors, while incorporating essential nutrients.
2. Education and Childcare - The education and childcare industry can incorporate Lego Fun Snacks as a playful and nutritious addition to children's lunchboxes, promoting interactive learning and healthy eating habits.
3. Confectionery - The confectionery industry can capitalize on the trend of colourful sweeties by creating a range of visually appealing and flavorful treats that resonate with consumers of all ages.