Parents who have an old smartphone around the house or who are about to upgrade to a new device can make use of it with the 'Pixlplay' in order to create a kids camera out of the device.
Smartphones of all kinds have revolutionized the way we take and view photography, so the 'Pixlplay' aims to upcycle technology into something that young kids can make use of rather than letting it sit dormant until it's recycled or thrown out.
The 'Pixlplay' is the design work of Pixl Toys and is compatible with iPhones ranging from the 4, to the 7 as well as a number of Android smartphones. The 'Pixlplay' kids camera device works by connecting to the smartphone via the headphone jack (or jack adapter in the case of the iPhone 7) and allowing users to snap away.
'Pixlplay' Turns an Old Smartphone into a Kids Camera
1. Upcycled Technology - The 'Pixlplay' turns old smartphones into kids cameras, showcasing the trend of upcycling technology for new purposes.
2. Smartphone Transformations - Smartphones are being transformed into new devices such as the 'Pixlplay' kids camera, highlighting the trend of repurposing outdated technology.
3. Child-friendly Technology - The 'Pixlplay' provides a kid-friendly way to use technology, indicating the trend of creating technology products specifically for children.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore opportunities to repurpose old smartphones into new products like the 'Pixlplay' kids camera.
2. Photography - The photography industry can consider incorporating smartphone transformation accessories like the 'Pixlplay' to cater to different user needs and preferences.
3. Children's Toys - The children's toy industry can innovate by integrating technology into traditional toys, as seen in the case of the 'Pixlplay' kids camera.