These minimalist Kick-Ass posters will get fans of the comics and the franchise ecstatic for the upcoming summer movie.
The Avengers, Superman and all those other superhero flicks that came out earlier this year all showcased protagonists that embodied larger-than life personas. The Kick-Ass films also showcase those similar traits, but in a fashion that’s more realistic.
These minimalist poster designs created by ad agency OSKOUI+OSKOUI, Inc., showcase several of the characters in the upcoming summer movie. The minimalist movie poster design showcases the distinct characteristics of each character according to the ad agency. The posters feature Kick-Ass, Hit Girl, Colonel Stars and Stripes, Doctor Gravity, Mother Russia, Black Death and more.
Showcasing the characters in minimalist designs brings out a certain "je ne sais quoi" that fans will love.
These Minimalist Kick-Ass Posters Will Surely Excite Fans
1. Minimalist Superhero Posters - Minimalist designs are gaining popularity as a new take on superhero movie posters, allowing creators to showcase distinct characteristics of each character
2. Realistic Hero Portrayal - Realistic portrayal of heroes allows for greater immersion in storylines, providing a unique selling point for filmmakers
3. Franchise Merchandising - The creation of franchise-specific merchandise presents lucrative opportunities for businesses such as ad agencies to display their movie poster design capabilities
1. Film Industry - New minimalist take on movie posters presents an opportunity for innovative promotional content creation
2. Design Industry - Designers can explore new techniques for illustrating characters while still staying true to brand identity
3. Merchandising Industry - Companies can leverage popular franchises to create unique products such as minimalist posters to target a specific demographic