The Kia Sportspace is a four-seat concept car that is notable for boasting some impressively sporty style factors without compromising on comfort over long distances. This stretchy adventure crossover is all set to be unveiled at next month's Geneva Motor Show.
What's most notable about this vehicle is the fact that it has a four-door wagon length but maintains a more diminutive and sporty presence thanks to its sloping roof and curvy rear.
Further information about the Kia Sportspace is being withheld until the highly anticipated Geneva Motor Show debut, however the company's recent trend of hybrid-powered concepts appears set to continue. This goes to show that eco-friendly factors, style and high performance can certainly be found in a single, well-conceived automotive package.
The Kia Sportspace Has a Truly Unique Body Shape
1. Adventurous Sports Wagons - The concept of combining the practicality of wagons with sports car styling presents an opportunity to disrupt the automotive industry.
2. Hybrid-powered Concepts - The continued trend of developing hybrid-powered concepts presents opportunities for companies to innovate and enter the growing eco-friendly automotive market.
3. Unique Body Shapes - The Kia Sportspace's unique body shape presents an opportunity for companies to offer fresh and unconventional designs in the automotive industry.
1. Automotive - The trend towards adventurous sports wagons and hybrid-powered concepts presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the automotive industry.
2. Eco-friendly Vehicles - The development of hybrid-powered concepts in the automotive industry highlights the growing demand for eco-friendly vehicles and presents an opportunity for companies to further innovate in this space.
3. Transportation Design - The unique body shape of the Kia Sportspace presents an opportunity for transportation designers to create more unconventional and attention-grabbing designs in the industry.