Condiments have never been cuter than this Ketchup Dunny. Maybe they have been smaller, for convenience more than anything else, but this ketchup redesign is absolutely adorable. Shaped like a big-headed bunny, the Ketchup Dunny is part of the street art toy fad that is still going strong.
Designed and created by Sket One, a painter, illustrator and designer born in New Haven and based in Los Angeles, the Ketchup Dunny will surely make anyone who lays eyes on it pray for the BBQ season to come back immediately. Designed for Kidrobot, the Ketchup Dunny may not be super practical, but it is a unique and creative condiment package that makes up for function with form.
In addition to the Ketchup Dunny, Sket One also designed the Sweet Relish and Mustard Dunny.
The Ketchup Dunny by Sket One is Perfect for BBQ Season
1. Street Art Toys - The Ketchup Dunny is part of the street art toy trend, presenting an opportunity for the toy industry to collaborate with street artists to create unique products.
2. Creative Packaging - The Ketchup Dunny and other condiments designed by Sket One offer a unique and creative packaging opportunity for food and beverage industries to differentiate their brand and attract customers.
3. Character-driven Branding - The popular Dunny character design by Kidrobot showcases the potential for character-driven branding opportunities in the toy and retail industries.
1. Toy Industry - The Ketchup Dunny and other street art toy designs present an opportunity for the toy industry to collaborate with artists and create limited edition products.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The cute and creative package designs for condiments can attract customers, offering a potential opportunity for innovation and marketing in the food and beverage industry.
3. Retail Industry - The character-driven branding opportunities present an opportunity for the retail industry to collaborate with artists to create unique products and stand out in the market.