The summer of social distancing, unfortunately, means fans aren't able to fulfill the tradition of going to the baseball stadium but to satisfy baseball-deprived fans, HEINZ is stepping up to the "plate" with the launch of the new HEINZ Stadium Ketchup Kit.
200 lucky fans will get receive the kit that includes an iconic HEINZ stadium-style ketchup dispenser with HEINZ Tomato Ketchup, a coupon for a free package of OSCAR MAYER Hot Dogs, hot dog trays, napkins, and a HEINZ red foam finger to cheer teams on from afar. Fans who prefer mustard and live in Illinois will get a chance to win a HEINZ Stadium-Style Yellow Mustard instead.
“We’re going to miss serving fans in stadiums as much as they’ll miss going to games this year,” said Shelly Hayden, brand manager, HEINZ Ketchup. “HEINZ has always been a familiar sight atop stadium hot dogs, and we’re looking forward to bringing that nostalgic duo to people’s homes this baseball season, just in time for Opening Day.”
To get your hands on one of the 200 HEINZ Stadium Ketchup Kit, baseball fans and ketchup lovers alike can visit the Heinz Stadium Ketchup website until July 24 at 4:59 p.m. CST.
Image Credit: HEINZ
HEINZ Helps Bring the Ballpark Home to Fans with Its New Kit
1. Nostalgic Baseball-themed Ketchup Ads - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring nostalgic advertising strategies that tap into consumers' love for sports and nostalgia.
2. Social Distancing-inspired At-home Experiences - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing creative at-home experiences that help to fill the void left by the absence of live events or gatherings.
3. Branded Kits and Limited Edition Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating exclusive kits or limited edition products that provide unique experiences and engage consumers in a new way.
1. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expanding branded products and partnerships within the food and beverage industry to enhance customer experiences and differentiate from competitors.
2. Sports and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging nostalgia and fan engagement to create unique experiences within the sports and entertainment industry.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expanding advertising strategies to incorporate nostalgic themes, connecting with consumers through emotions and shared experiences.