The KENZO x Vans iPhone cases are a new range of smartphone protectors for the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max that will provide users with an elegant way to appoint and protect their high-end device.
The case collection includes three styles to choose from which are covered in floral prints take from the French luxury brand's archives in order to pay homage to its history. Each of the cases are simplistically accented by minimal KENZO branding on the lower section in white letters.
The KENZO x Vans iPhone cases are available for purchase now at a price point of $45 and are likely to be coveted by technology users seeking a fashion-forward way to protect their device.
Image Credit: End
The KENZO x Vans iPhone Cases Have an Elegant Design
1. Floral Smartphone Cases - The trend towards elegant, floral-designed smartphone cases offers opportunities for collaborations between tech and fashion brands.
2. Archival Fashion Prints - The use of historical prints in fashion and technology collaborations presents opportunities for brands to pay homage to their heritage and offer unique designs.
3. Minimalist Branding - The trend towards simplistic and minimal branding creates opportunities for brands to offer understated and timeless designs.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can collaborate with tech companies to offer unique smartphone cases that cater to fashion-forward consumers.
2. Technology Industry - Smartphone accessories are a growing industry, and technology companies can partner with fashion brands to offer design-focused and protective cases.
3. Luxury Goods Industry - Using heritage prints and minimalist branding can appeal to luxury consumers seeking high-end smartphone cases that reflect their values.