Luxury lovers may be excited to hear that the KENZO x H&M line is releasing soon and the sneak peek shows how funky the pieces will be. Swedish multinational retailer H&M has a history of collaborating with luxury brands, high-end designers and celebrities. The company has released a new collaborated line early every year since 2004.
The fashion house is known for its vibrancy and color and the KENZO x H&M collaboration is no different. So far the designs seem pretty close to KENZO's Fall/Winter 2016 line, with animal prints in unconventional colors like deep red and teal.
H&M collaborated lines always create a frenzy with fashion lovers lining up on opening day each November. From the looks of it, the KENZO x H&M collaboration will be just as profitable as its funky street fashion vibe directly appeals to the Millennial and Gen-Z masses.
KENZO X H & M Gives a Sneak Peek of Its New Collection
1. Luxury Fast-fashion Collaborations - The trend of luxury brands collaborating with fast-fashion retailers presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by making high-end designs more accessible and affordable.
2. Vibrant and Colorful Designs - The trend of vibrant and colorful designs in fashion allows for disruptive innovation in the industry by breaking away from traditional color palettes and attracting younger, fashion-forward consumers.
3. Frenzy and Hype-driven Fashion Releases - The trend of fashion releases creating a frenzy and generating hype among consumers presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in marketing strategies and customer engagement within the fashion industry.
1. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry can embrace disruptive innovation by actively seeking collaborations with luxury brands, designers, and celebrities to drive sales and engage with a wider audience.
2. Fast-fashion - The fast-fashion industry has the potential to disrupt traditional luxury fashion by offering affordable versions of high-end designs through collaborations with luxury brands, attracting a broader range of consumers.
3. Marketing and Branding - The marketing and branding industry can explore disruptive innovation by creating hype-driven releases and unique customer experiences for fashion collaborations, leveraging social media and influencer marketing to drive engagement and sales.