Katy Perry got a boob job for charity. But it’s not exactly what you’re thinking. More specifically, Katy Perry cast create a cast sculpture of her chest for the Keep a Breast Foundation’s youth outreach program.
We introduced the concept a month ago when Katy Perry began the process, but the sculpture has now been revealed.
The charity is getting a ton of publicity thanks to headlines like “Katy Perry Shows Off Her Breast,” which comes to us from E! Online.
E! also noted, that the charity features “45 images taken by photographer Erin Caruso during the Vans Warped Tour music festival, including pics of Perry, Paramore and Shwayze. A traveling exhibit of the photos, called Shot in the Pit, will hit Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Irvine, Calif., over the next few weeks.”
Katy Perry's ‘Boob Job for Charity'
1. Breast Sculpture Donations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating unique and personalized sculptures as a way to raise funds for charitable causes.
2. Celebrity Endorsements for Charities - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging the influence of celebrities to generate awareness and support for charitable organizations.
3. Youth Outreach Programs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing innovative and engaging initiatives to educate and empower young people about important social causes.
1. Art and Sculpture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating technology and 3D printing to create interactive and customizable sculptures for various purposes.
2. Nonprofit and Charitable Organizations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilizing social media and digital platforms to expand reach and engage with a wider audience for fundraising and awareness campaigns.
3. Marketing and Public Relations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implementing creative and unconventional marketing strategies to attract attention and generate buzz for charitable initiatives.