On May 21st, Topshop shoppers will be feeling retro thanks to the latest design offerings from model turned designer Kate Moss.
The Kate Moss Top Shop designs feature lots of metallic, including a silver jacket and mini, silver printed dress, and the boldest gold and black printed maxi dress. The recently released ads for the new line feature Kate Moss herself, perhaps one of the few who can successfully wear a full length gold and black dress.
Certainly not for the meek, the Kate Moss Top Shop designs are a retro-tastic revival!
Kate Moss For Topshop Shows Studio 54 Styles
1. Retro Fashion - The revival of retro fashion designs inspired by the Studio 54 era.
2. Metallization - The use of metallic materials and prints in fashion design.
3. Celebrity Collaboration - The trend of celebrities collaborating with brands to launch their own fashion lines.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to capitalize on the demand for retro-inspired designs and collaborate with celebrities.
2. Textile and Material Manufacturing - Opportunity for manufacturers to produce and supply metallic materials for fashion designers.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies to assist in promoting celebrity fashion collaborations and the revival of retro fashion trends.