For fashionistas who need a push when it comes to donning full-on leather, take a cue from the Kate Moss leather look shown here. The sassy style icon rocked a tight, body-conscious leather frock for the Miu Miu Spring 2010 show at Paris Fashion Week.
An ultra-tight turtleneck style that didn’t look all too comfortable, the Kate Moss leather look is definitely on par with the season’s must-have tough-girl meets vampire obsession. Moss even cinched it in with a studded belt and added simple pumps, a black clutch and vampy nails to finish the look.
The Kate Moss Leather Look at Miu Miu During Paris Fashion Week
1. Leather Fashion Trend - Designing unique pieces using leather and synthetic leather to reinvent fashion entirely.
2. Vampy Nails Trend - Incorporating darker nail colors into manicures for a bold look.
3. Studded Belt Trend - Using leather belts with studs to add edge to outfits.
1. Fashion Industry - Offering a fresh and bold take on fashion with the use of leather and dark nail colors.
2. Beauty Industry - Creating innovative nail products and colors to meet new, bold, and trendy demands.
3. Retail Industry - Storing unique leather fashion pieces and accessories that cater to the fashion needs of the ever-growing consumers looking for edgy and bold looks.