KAP7 has teamed up with water polo artist Alex Banerer to launch the world's first-ever water polo NFT collection titled 'KAP7 Polo Heads.' According to the company, the collection aims to support global water polo initiatives that focus on making the sport more accessible.
Owners of a KAP7 Polo Head NFT will be granted exclusive access to behind-the-scenes content featuring some of the sport's biggest stars, including Eletheria Plevritou, Sabrina van der Sloot and Bronte Halligan.
"KAP7 has always had as a mission to continually give back to the sport of water polo. We want to see our sport continually evolve in a new digital world, and ‘Polo Heads’ is a great way to get our most dedicated and hardcore water polo fans in on that mission. We are super excited to launch and can’t wait to meet our fellow Polo Heads," said KAP7 Founder Brad Schumacher.
Image Credit: KAP7
KAP7 Partners with Alex Banerer to Launch the World's First Water Polo NFT Capsule
1. Sports Nfts - Opportunity for sports teams and brands to increase fan engagement by launching NFT collections and providing exclusive content.
2. NFT for Charitable Causes - Opportunity for companies to raise funds for global initiatives and social causes through NFT collections.
3. Athlete-focused Nfts - Opportunity for athletes to monetize their brand and connect with fans through exclusive content and collectibles.
1. Sports - Opportunity for sports organizations to use NFTs to engage fans and enhance revenue streams.
2. Charity/non-profit - Opportunity for charitable organizations to raise funds through NFT collections and partnerships with brands and artists.
3. Art/design - Opportunity for artists and designers to collaborate with sports brands and create unique NFT collections for fans.