The Kammok Sunda 2.0 is a dual-purpose camping structure that has been designed by Henry Parker and Greg McEvilly to offer avid outdoor enthusiasts with a functional way to stay comfortable when in the wilderness. The unit can be easily erected on the ground to offer one or two people with the perfect place to rest during their trip, while the hammock functionality can be utilized for one to elevate them off the ground if or when desired. The tent is crafted with the specialized Lumos fabric that will filter sunlight during the day to prevent overheating and diffuse light sources at night to allow for maximum visibility.
The Kammok Sunda 2.0 features an array of pockets and storage sections within to keep gear stored, and comes with an inflatable floor section for a comfier sleep at night.
The Kammok Sunda 2.0 Functions as Both a Hammock and a Tent
1. Dual-purpose Camping - The integration of multiple functions in camping structures presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the outdoor industry.
2. Hammock-tent Hybrid - The combination of hammock functionality with a tent offers a new way for outdoor enthusiasts to elevate their camping experience.
3. Specialized Fabric - The use of Lumos fabric with sunlight-filtering and light-diffusing properties opens up possibilities for innovative outdoor textile applications.
1. Outdoor Recreation - The dual-purpose camping trend presents opportunities for companies in the outdoor recreation industry to develop innovative camping gear.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The specialized fabric trend provides opportunities for textile manufacturers to create new materials with functional properties for outdoor applications.
3. Sleep and Rest Industry - The hammock-tent hybrid trend offers potential for companies in the sleep and rest industry to develop innovative sleeping solutions for outdoor enthusiasts.