Japanese company Snow Peak has launched a spectacular multipurpose tent called the 'Zella,' which is effectively a product that is designed to function as a base camp tent whilst also serving as a lookout point to enjoy great scenery whilst also providing temporary shelter from the elements.
This multipurpose tent effectively manages to address one of the main problems created by conventional tents, which is that they make it difficult for people to enjoy expansive views of nature without compromising on the need for shelter and comfort.
This is where the 'Zekka' comes in. The tent is designed to offer a capacious field of view thanks to a curved shape that allows for windows and entrances to take up more space than barren fabric walls. What's more, it even comes with a transparent yet rugged rooftop panel that provides stunning views of the stars.
This intelligently designed multipurpose tent retails for around $2,210 with a single room, although an additional room can be added for an additional $380.
Image Credit: Snow Peak
The 'Zekka' Tent Doubles As a Panoramic Observational Lookout Point
1. Multipurpose Tents - Design tents that serve more than one purpose to meet consumer's needs and create unique experiences.
2. Curved Shape Design - Create unique tent designs that incorporate a curved shape to allow for more windows and entrances and better views of nature.
3. Transparent Rooftop Panels - Incorporate clear and durable panels into tent designs to allow for stunning views of the stars and nighttime sky.
1. Outdoor Recreation - Design multipurpose tents that cater to the needs of outdoor enthusiasts looking for shelter, comfort, and panoramic views.
2. Eco-tourism - Create unique tent designs that provide eco-tourists with a one-of-a-kind camping experience that showcases the beauty of nature while also minimizing environmental impact.
3. Luxury Travel - Incorporate elegant and upscale features into multipurpose tent designs to meet the needs of travelers looking for luxury experiences in remote locations.